The travel and hospitality industries are ripe for disruption. Around the world, entrepreneurs are working on innovative solutions to fix inefficiencies and address pain points within existing infrastructure. JetBlue Technology Ventures is running a concentrated global program of like-minded players that want to seek out and work with startups and emerging technologies to improve operations within both their own companies and the industry at large. We can’t go at it alone. Join our consortium and partner with us to improve travel and hospitality experiences and enhance the end-to-end journey for our shared customers.
What does the partnership entail?
- Participation in the Silicon Valley innovation ecosystem with minimal infrastructure cost
- Access to vetted and validated startups
- Curated startup “deal flow” to solve your specific technology challenges and roadmap
- Early access to emerging technologies for beta test and “first mover” implementations
- Access to JTV facilities, network, and expertise
- Access to member-only senior leadership innovation sessions hosted in Silicon Valley
- Annual “Best of Silicon Valley” innovation programming at your headquarters to foster an innovative mindset at your company
Who is involved?
Our launch partner in July 2018 was Air New Zealand – an airline with an impressive history of product innovation and a fresh outlook on the commercial and customer opportunities emerging from technology. Vantage Airport Group – a global airport investment, development, and management company – joined us as our second partner in May 2019.
We’ll be announcing another partner in early 2020 as well as other partners over the coming months. If you’re a forward-thinking travel provider, we’d love to chat further.
How do I learn more?
We’d love to chat. Please reach out to our Managing Director of Operations and Partnerships Amy Burr at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, you can also browse the press links below for more information and context.
“Air New Zealand has a proud reputation for being able to nimbly seize opportunities and take them to market. We want to redefine the future of air travel and partnering with JetBlue Technology Ventures is an important step in achieving that goal.”
Christopher Luxon, CEO of Air New Zealand
“We’re excited to be creating a global ecosystem of partners to help vet and embrace new startups and technologies. Travel providers need to work together to improve the shared customer experience across the world.”
Amy Burr, Managing Director of Operations and Partnerships at JetBlue Technology Ventures
“In our 25-year history, Vantage has always embraced different ways of making airports better. This partnership is an important evolution in our growth as a company committed to innovation. We’re excited to work with like-minded partners and discover new technologies to enhance the experience of the more than 57 million guests traveling through our airport network every year.”
Wes Porter, Vice President of Innovation at Vantage Airport Group
- Phocuswire – JetBlue Technology Ventures adds airport partner to spur travel innovation
- Airport World – Vantage becomes innovation partner to JetBlue venture capital subsidiary
- NZ Herald – Air New Zealand partners with JetBlue Technology Ventures in Silicon Valley
- APEX – Air NZ Enters Innovation Partnership With JetBlue Technology Ventures
- Air Transport World – Air New Zealand, JetBlue to partner on technology ventures
- Otago Daily Times – Air NZ buys slice of Silicon Valley tech