Changes are coming to the travel industry. Around the globe, entrepreneurs are working on disruptive solutions to fix inefficiencies and address pain points within existing infrastructure. JetBlue Technology Ventures is building a global innovation ecosystem of like-minded industry players that seek out, partner with, and implement these emerging solutions and technologies in their companies and throughout the travel sector. Join the consortium and partner with us to help shape the future of travel.
What does the partnership entail?
- Participate in the Silicon Valley innovation ecosystem with minimal infrastructure cost
- Access vetted and validated startups unlocking the latest technology
- Curated startup “deal flow” to solve your specific technology challenges and roadmap
- Early access to emerging technologies for beta test and “first mover” implementations
- Gain access to JTV facilities and expertise
- Access to member only senior leadership innovation sessions hosted in Silicon Valley
- JTV provides annual “Best of Silicon Valley” innovation programming at your headquarters to foster innovative mindset at your company
Who is involved?
Our launch partner is Air New Zealand – an airline with an impressive history of product innovation and likeminded outlook on the commercial and customer experience opportunities emerging from the intersection of technology and travel.
We’ll be announcing other partners joining the ecosystem over the coming months. If you’re a forward-thinking airline, hotel, transportation provider, or airport, we’d love to chat further.
How do I learn more?
We’d love to chat and tell you more. Please reach out to our Managing Director Amy Burr at email@example.com. You can also read our announcement here for more information.
Christopher Luxon, CEO of Air New Zealand
Amy Burr, Managing Director of Strategic Partnerships at JetBlue Technology Ventures
- NZ Herald: Air New Zealand partners with JetBlue Technology Ventures in Silicon Valley
- APEX: Air NZ Enters Innovation Partnership With JetBlue Technology Ventures
- Air Transport World: Air New Zealand, JetBlue to partner on technology ventures
- Otago Daily Times: Air NZ buys slice of Silicon Valley tech