Changes are coming to the travel industry. Around the world, entrepreneurs are working on disruptive solutions to fix inefficiencies and address pain points within existing infrastructure. JetBlue Technology Ventures is building a global ecosystem of like-minded industry players that seek out, partner with, and implement startups and emerging technologies within their companies and throughout the travel sector. Join the consortium and partner with us to improve the future of travel and enhance the end-to-end journey for our shared customers.
What does the partnership entail?
- Participation in the Silicon Valley innovation ecosystem with minimal infrastructure cost
- Access to vetted and validated startups
- Curated startup “deal flow” to solve your specific technology challenges and roadmap
- Early access to emerging technologies for beta test and “first mover” implementations
- Access to JTV facilities, network, and expertise
- Access to member-only senior leadership innovation sessions hosted in Silicon Valley
- Annual “Best of Silicon Valley” innovation programming at your headquarters to foster innovative mindset at your company
Who is involved?
Our launch partner in July 2018 was Air New Zealand – an airline with an impressive history of product innovation and likeminded outlook on the commercial and customer experience opportunities emerging from the intersection of technology and travel. Vantage Airport Group – a global airport investment, development and management company – joined us as our second partner in May 2019.
We’ll be announcing other partners over the coming months. If you’re a forward-thinking travel provider, we’d love to chat further.
How do I learn more?
We’d love to tell you more. Please reach out to our Managing Director Amy Burr at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also browse our press links below.
Christopher Luxon, CEO of Air New Zealand
Amy Burr, Managing Director of Strategic Partnerships at JetBlue Technology Ventures
Wes Porter, Vice President of Innovation at Vantage Airport Group
- Phocuswire – JetBlue Technology Ventures adds airport partner to spur travel innovation
- Airport World – Vantage becomes innovation partner to JetBlue venture capital subsidiary
- NZ Herald – Air New Zealand partners with JetBlue Technology Ventures in Silicon Valley
- APEX – Air NZ Enters Innovation Partnership With JetBlue Technology Ventures
- Air Transport World – Air New Zealand, JetBlue to partner on technology ventures
- Otago Daily Times – Air NZ buys slice of Silicon Valley tech